The Alembic - Volume XIX, Number 4 - May 1937. 64 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Hughes, Edward Riley, "Commencement"
- Geary, William Denis, "O Salutaris Hostia"
- Ryan, John J., "On Propaganda and Art"
- Gibbons, Walter F., "Escape"
- Serry, Franklin, "His Is The Cool Of A Mountain Pool"
- Geary, William Denis, "Dawn Comes For Cathleen"
- Campbell, Walter E., "Sorcery To Socialization"
- Smith, E. Allan, "Sweet Sorrow"
- Healey, Robert, "Why?"
- Fanning, John H., "Elementary, Watson!"
- MacArthur, Daniel J., "Notes From A Freshman's Log"
- Hughes, Walter Appleton, "Rossetti, Poetic Expatriate"
- "The Collegiate World"
- "Book Reviews"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.