Volume XX, Number 4 – May 1938. 66 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "College Men"
- Sullivan, Robert, "The Bells"
- Healey, Robert C., "The Great American Novel"
- Fanning, John H., "Lamb on Your Bosom"
- Sullivan, Robert, "Falling Stars"
- Sweeney, Charles E., "World Beyond"
- Aumann, Russell, "The Harvest Is Ready"
- Landry, Lionel J., "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"
- Geary, William D., "The Carver of Nitsuke"
- Gibbons, Walter F., "The Worm Turns"
- Sheehan, Thomas F., "Brotherly Martin"
- MacArthur, Daniel J., "Enchanted Isles"
- "Obiter Dicta"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.