The Alembic - Volume XIX, Number 2 - December 1936. 68 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "Peace On Earth"
- Smith, Dr. Ignatius, "Scholastic Philosophy and Sociology"
- Taft, George H., "A Biologic Tycoon"
- Houlihan, John, "Tears--A Poem"
- Gibbons, Walter F., "Plot Or Not"
- Hughes, Edward Riley, "Vox Ex Umbris--A Poem"
- Hughes, Edward Riley, "When Learning Came To Hartford"
- Houlihan, John, "Winter--A Poem"
- Asselin, Francis X., "The National Guard"
- Fanning, John H., "Number Please--A Short Story"
- Garriepy, Leo, "Woonsocket"
- Geary, William Denis, "Deception-- A Poem"
- Heffron, George, "A Bronte Pilgrimage"
- Flynn, Thomas, "Remedy For Class War"
- Henry, John, "American Catholic Literature"
- Scowcroft, George T., "The Collegiate World"
- "Editorial Notes"
- "Book Reviews"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.