The Alembic - Volume XXIV, Number 2 - December 1941. 62 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Sharkey, John S., "Poets At Sea"
- Shiel, James F., "Keating and the Four Masters"
- Hickey, Vincent J., "The House of Rurik"
- McWeeney, Leo, "The Hero of the Russian Peasants"
- Gill, James, "The Political Police of the Soviet Union"
- McCool, Edward, "Peter the Great"
- Kaminski, Robert, "The Soviet Press"
- Krupowicz, Z.A., "Some of Russia's Leaders and Governments"
- Greenstein, Maurice, "Stalin"
- Garber, Martin, "Social Life in Russian Farm Communes"
- Gennaro, Anthony, "Social Conditions of Russia"
- Maddren, Herbert, "Russian Language and Literature"
- Mulligan, Thomas, "Damon Runyon At College"
- Cottam, Charles F., "Wine For The Merry"
- "By The Way"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.