TVolume XVIII, Number 2 – January 1936. 52 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "Frontispiece: Winter"
- S. T. L., "A Birth-Night"
- Schriever, Donald C., "Dancing Cheek-to-Cheek"
- Beaudro, William George, "Jovial Embroidery"
- Murray, Jr. Herbert F., "The Seeker Sought"
- "The New Year"
- McKenna, William F., "The Economic Fallacy of Birth Control"
- Devenish, Jr. Joseph E., "Disillusion:
- OHNE, "The Old Year"
- Paul, Santi, "Paul, The Man"
- Walsh, Laurence J., "A Minion of Midas"
- Sullivan, Jr., William J., "Tryout"
- Healy, R. C., "Romanticism -- A Personal View"
- Hughes, E. Riley, "How Tomes Have Changed!"
- "Cap, Gown and Halo"
- "The Reviewing Stand"
- Murray, Herbert F., "Philosophy of Life"
- "Campus Spotlight"
- "Musty Time From Musty Papers"
- McInnis, Francis, "The Court of Sport"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.