The Alembic - Volume XVIII, Number 3 – March 1936. 61 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "Frontispiece: A Catholic College"
- Hughes, Walter A., "The Fountain of Age"
- Duprey, Leo, "O'Neill's Ah Wildnerness"
- Geary, William, "The Quest - A Poem"
- Flynn, Thomas, "Creed or Greed"
- "Laus Deo - A Poem"
- Sullivan, William J., "The Sparling Snatch"
- "Spring - A Poem"
- Larcher, Richard P., "The Lowly Suspender"
- Shea, Dennis, "The Cathedral of Thought"
- Hogan, Thomas J., "Unsheltered Life"
- "The Spring Poet - A Poem"
- "Cap, Gown and Halo - St. Gregory the Great"
- Scowcroft, George, "This Collegiate World"
- Beaudro, William, "The Campus Spotlight"
- McInnis, Frank, "The Court of Sport"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.