The Alembic – Volume XXII, Number 3 – March 1940. 67 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Gallagher, Matthew P. "Only the Valiant"
- Rosen, Louis "King O' Old Time Fiddlers"
- Landry, Lionel J. "A Man of His Times"
- Kaylor, Edward "Vignette"
- Conway, Joseph A. "Traumerei"
- Bowen, George "Stand-Up"
- McGovern, Charles "The Earth and the Stars"
- Ryan, Mark John "Catholic Action and the Catholic Collegian"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.