The Alembic – Volume XXII, Number 2 – December 1939. Twentieth Anniversary Issue. 63 pages including covers and advertisements.
- LaCroix, John "Christmas Bells"
- Healey, Robert C. "Eroica"
- Geary, William Denis "Song of Experience"
- Beaudro, William George "Jovial Embroidery"
- Lynch, James J. "A Barbarous Epic"
- Skehan, Paul F. "Franklin, the Self-Made Man"
- Hughes, Edward Riley "Vox Ex Umbris"
- Hayes, John T. "Dance of the Years"
- Walsh, John P. "The Holy NIght"
- O'Reilly, Thomas J. "On the Art of Worry"
- Sweeney, Charles E. "World Beyond"
- Houlihan, John "Winter"
- Lynch, James F. "Ramelium"
- Samaan, Anis "Voltaire"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.