The Alembic - Volume XX, Number 3 – March 1937. 64 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "He is Risen"
- Wright, Herbert, "The Role of the Catholic American in International Peace"
- Geary, William Denis, "Matins at Easter - A Poem"
- Fanning, John H., "The Paradox of Saint Thomas More"
- Sullivan, Eugene J., "Poet's Return"
- McSweeney, George E., "Social Case Work and the Family"
- Seery, Franklin, "Prayer - A Poem"
- Hughes, Walter Appleton, "Nione's Reward - A Story"
- Sheehan, Thomas, "The Ecclesiastical Student Looks at Peace"
- Landry, Lionel J., "Music and the Church"
- Smith, Alan, "Neutrality - Nations' Nightmare"
- Paine, Albert E., "Why Study and Why an Education"
- "The Collegiate World"
- "Book Reviews"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.