The Alembic - Volume XXVII, Number 3 - February 1949. 78 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Daley, James T., Jr., "Miller's Reputation"
- Eagle, George L., "Embers In The Mist"
- Plummer, William H., "The Critic"
- Brott, Clifford J., "A Pastoral Meditation"
- Vayo, Harold E., "One Autumn Afternoon"
- Vayo, Harold E., "Winter Scene"
- Wooley, Charles F., "Kaleidoscope"
- Vayo, Harold E., "A Passing Thought"
- Henry, Wales B., "Meditation After Reading Dorothy Parker"
- Plummer, William H., "To A Meadowlark"
- Honnen, William, "Thirty Pieces of Silver"
- Henry, Wales B., "Unrequited Love"
- Henry, Wales B., "Idee Fixe"
- Eagle, George L., "Morning Classes"
- Vayo, Harold E., "I Wonder"
- Eagle, George L., "Education"
- Cochran, George H., "School for Critics"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.