The Alembic – Volume XXVIII, Number 1 - November 1949. 65 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Wooley, Charles F., "Seeds of Contemplation"
- Henry, Wales B., "The Brave Bulls"
- Eagle, George, "The Problem of Pain"
- Eagle, George, "Laughter In Exile"
- Vayo, Harold E., Jr., "Double Date"
- Slain, John J., "The Papier Mache Christ"
- Wooley, Charles F., "Farewell to Cleats"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Supplication"
- Brott, Clifford J., "To A Milkmaid"
- Henry, Wales B., "Thoughts of Sadness"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Rosinda"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Things Worth Remembering"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Two Lovers Meet"
- Vayo, Harold E., Jr., "Pessimism"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Inspiration"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.