Volume XXIX, Number 3 - March 1951. 65 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Audette, Richard A., "The Eyeglasses"
- Kelley, Edgar A., "Seasons Change"
- Trofi, Vincent C., "Transition at Noon"
- Gluckman, M. Howard, "The Dwellers"
- Hoinacki, LeRoy C., "Some Notes on Modern Religious Art"
- Plummer, William H., "James Stephens"
- Wright, Thomas, "Poem"
- Nagle, Austin P., "The Rising of the Sun"
- Fletcher, Paul F., "The Parable of the Snow"
- Fletcher, Paul F., "Silence Pond"
- Fletcher, Paul F., "A Ballad of Fall River"
- Fletcher, Paul F., "The School of Loss"
- Fletcher, Paul F., "A Promise, Yet With Pain"
- Wright, Thomas, "Reflections"
- Wright, Thomas, "Deus Caritas Est"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.