The Alembic – Volume XXXI, Number 2 - April 1952. 63 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Manning, John C., "...At The End Of An Era"
- Gervais, Wilton E., "Footsteps"
- McGowan, Joseph P., "People Who Live In Glass Houses"
- Trofi, Vincent C., "Catherine, the Fourth"
- Gluckman, M. Howard, "The Common Weal"
- Barbieri, Fred A., "The A. M. Spirit"
- Martiska, John, "Secularism and Education"
- Griffin, Henry, "Sometime After Three O'Clock"
- Griffin, Henry, "My Soul Has Known A Song"
- Slain, John, "Message for Arlette"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.