The Alembic – Volume XXXII, Number 2 - February 1953. 58 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Karl, David J., "The Epitaph"
- Gervais, Wilton E., "The Bos'n's Chair"
- Griffin, Phil, "The Other Dempsey"
- Martiska, John, "They Are Also Catholics"
- Murphy, Richard, "True To Life"
- Hoye, Robert E., "The Catholic Family and Education"
- Gomes, Joseph D., "The Question"
- Pothin, Paul F., "My Silent World"
- Gomes, Joseph D., "The Outboard"
- Gnys, Charles W., "Blackfire"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.