The Alembic - Volume XXXVII, Number 1 - February 1958. 47 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Shea, Raymond Russell, "Men and Writing"
- Shea, Raymond Russell, "Sea Phantasy"
- Shea, Raymond Russell, "Malgre Nous"
- Clifford, Gregory, "Mustache, Cigar and Guts"
- Alsfeld, Richard W., "Kruschev: A Study in Infamy"
- Kelleher, James Mark, "A Big Chance for Charley"
- Williams, John, "On Zion's Hill"
- Shea, Raymond Russell, "Good Friday"
- Calabro, Domenic,"The Twain Must Meet"
- Sullivan, Richard E., "Was This the Face"
- Sullivan, Richard E., "The Porter"
- Sullivan, Richard E., "What a Difference a Daily Makes"
- Sullivan, Richard E., "When My Dog Dies"
- D'Attilio, Raymond, "Quest for Torero"
- Sherry, Joseph, What Kind of Day"
- Ferreira, John M., "The Old Man of Two Rivers A.C."
- Bessette, Charles E., "If at First You Don't"
- Williams, John, "The Alembic"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.