Volume XXXVII, Number 2 - May 1958. 83 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Dooley, Kenneth R., "The Rivers Affair"
- Rypl, William, "88 Benefit Street"
- Valky, Joseph J., "Only The Night"
- Sullivan, Richard E., "Who Said Chaucer Was Square?"
- Sullivan, G. Brian, "Unto Others"
- "East to West"
- Carroll, Charles, "West to East"
- Williams, John, "Father Tabb's Poetry and Country"
- Sullivan, G. Brian, "Oblivion's Abyss"
- Alsfeld, Richard, "Japan in Retrospect"
- Sullivan, G. Brian, "Encore Finale"
- Sullivan, Richard, "Dialectical Materialism"
- Carey, Peter J., "The Style of Evelyn Waugh"
- Procaccini, Donald J., "Nocturne"
- Carroll, Charles, "The Courtroom of the World"
- Rzeczkowski, Eugene J., "Why?"
- Riley, George A., "They"
- Sullivan, G. Brian, "Passion's Way"
- Williams, John, "The Alembic"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.