Volume XXXIX, Number 1 - November 1959. 41 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Moran, Lawrence E., "The Alembic - The Happy Man"
- Kelleher, James M., "The Vine"
- Ricketts, Donald W., "Cigarette, Anyone?"
- McGeough, Thaddeus, "Life and-"
- Soulak, Joseph, "The Soft Touch"
- Kelleher, James M., "Elation"
- Moynahan, Timothy, "Partners"
- "Reflections on Birth Control"
- Sullivan, G. Brian, "Summer Leaves"
- Kelleher, James M., "Disparity"
- Sullivan, G. Brian, "Toilers of the Sea"
- Kelleher, James M., "Cloudless Sky"
- Williams, John, "The Great Fellowship"
- Berrigan, Ted, "blues at midnight for Chris"
- Valky, Joseph, "Signs of Autumn"
- Thibodeau, Ted, "The Question of Quiz Contestants"
- Thibodeau, Ted, "The Power of Words"
- Thibodeau, Ted, "Love Lines to an Old Flame"
- Thibodeau, Ted, "The Plays of Shakespeare Simplified"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.