Volume XL, Number 2 - March 1961. 40 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "Letter from the Holy Fatherl"
- Caley, David, "Cover Design"
- Grace, David, "The End of the Day"
- Bosse, Maurice H., "Euripides as a Skeptic of Greek Polytheism"
- Barrett, D., "Sunday Thoughts"
- Sullivan, Mike, "Meaning of Spring"
- Mullaney, Brian A., "A Brief History of the Fate of Newtonian Certitude"
- Maguire, T. F., "Memo"
- Maguire, T. F., "The Stream"
- Crawley, Thomas, "Christus and the Hero Image"
- Mullaney, Brian A., "Jimmie"
- Barrett, D., "Spring Weekend"
- Eck, Thomas, "Repose"
- Eck, Thomas, "South"
- Maguire, T. F., "Waiting"
- Schwartz, Martin, "Heaven and Hell"
- Leidig, Richard, "Reflections on an Elegiac Theme"
- Mullaney, Brian A., "A Day Like All Days"
- Larson, William, "Reprobus"
- Maccarone, Alfred, "The Wish"
- The Editor, "Shots from the Past"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.