The Alembic - Volume III, Number 4 - January, 1923. 49 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Mitchell, J. R., "Alma Mater"
- Lynch, James H., "Crime and Coueism"
- K., J.F., "A Song of the Reformed"
- T., F. J., "A Canoe Trip"
- Keleher, James F., "The Radical Influence in Modern Poetry"
- Dwyer, Edward, "Day by Day"
- Simpson, V. G., "The Snow"
- Curran, Robert E., "American Liberty Outraged"
- Kielty, Francis, "Bedtime Lucubrations"
- Fitzgerald, John F., "Oh!"
- Lynch, James H., "Wards of the Nation"
- "Observing Things"
- "Our Debators"
- Simpson, V.G., "Echoes of Christmas Chimes"
- "Said the Walrus to the Carpenter"
- Palmer, John, "Cycle of Years"
- Mitchell, J. R., "College Chronicle"
- Olivier, Lucien, "Exchange"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.