The Alembic - Volume 55, Number 3 - May, 1976. 23 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Slonina, Patricia L. "Field: the way the wind bent the tree, you could hear a ship creaking"
- Ruggiero, E. "Cri du Chat"
- Ruggiero, E. "Untitled"
- Booker, Mary Jane "Earth Voice"
- Shea, Nancy "Untitled"
- O'Hurley, John "The Journey"
- McAleer, Francis P. "Boston After Dark"
- Prevey, Debra ". . . in boston"
- Gaudielle, J.L. "Night Walk"
- Neal, Catherine "The Fat Lady"
- Maciag, Drew "Untitled"
- Selley, April "The Auschwitz Gift Shop"
- Woody, Michael M. "When the Bucket Fell"
- Pecararo, Steve. "Love is a Mere Encroachment"
- Perel, Jane Lunin "I Love You for Waving Back"
- Perel, Jane Lunin "The Crow's Eye"
- Gaudiella, J.L. "Hound and the Pine"
- Germain, David St.
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.