The Alembic - Volume 54, Number 1 - November, 1974. 24 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Casey, Mark "Common Trust"
- Woody, Michael "Even at Night"
- McCrorie, Edward "Killing the Sequence: A Revaluation of Lowell's The Dolphin"
- Nichols, Maureen "The Lamb"
- Fallon, Thomas L., O.P. "for The Woman"
- Maciag, Drew "Prelude to a Suicide Note"
- Perel, Jane Lunin "the Teacher of Apples"
- Watt, Craig "The Neverending Death of Pissmeyer Shawanshaw"
- Lyman, Clyde "Four Legged"
- Cabrera, Ana Margarita "Observation: infinity"
- Mele, Kathleen "swan hunter"
- Slonina, Patricia "Saturday on the Pettaquamscutt"
- Godin, William B. "Little Compton"
- Delaney, Thomas "finding things"
- Selley, April "Chesspiece"
- Cabrera, Ana M.
- Donohue, Christopher
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.