The Alembic - Volume 52, Number 4 - May, 1973. 19 pages including covers and advertisements.
- O'Neill, Terrence "The Long Poem"
- Osborne, Joseph "River Song"
- Lunin, Jane "Translation of Lorca"
- Godin, Willie B. "Cloud Climber"
- Cabrera, Ana Margarita "Flores"
- Mele, Kathleen "turning point"
- Mele, Kathleen "bubbles"
- Bortolot, Gary "Bubble Blower: Mouthing the Rainbow"
- Bortolot, Gary "Sneaky Pete"
- Gouise, Gene "the road"
- Gouise, Gene "the tree"
- Petit, Kevin "Through the Pavement"
- Slonina, Patricia "Share This: Blazing"
- Slonina, Patricia "Giver of Cardinals"
- Tella, Paula
- Cabrera, Ana Margarita
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.