Volume 52, Number 2 - December 1972. 28 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Slonina, Patricia "Babci"
- Osborne, Joseph "On Christmas Eve"
- McNeil, Paul "for Carl"
- Altieri, Christine "Priests' House"
- Cabrera, Ana Margarita "Song to the David"
- Cabrera, Ana Margarita "of human living"
- McCrorie, Edward "Making Something Happen"
- Gouise, Gene "pastoral, for paula"
- Gouise, Gene ""By thus shall you know the last winter . . ."
- Bortolot, Gary "The Well, Salamanca"
- Lunin, Jane "from History of the World as Name Calling"
- Lunin, Jane "Closets"
- Coskren, Thomas M., O.P. "The King's Good Servant: Tone in George Herbert's The Temple"
- O'Neil, Charles, Jr. "Memorial"
- Maguire, Thomas F., Jr.
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.