The Alembic - Volume LI, Number 2 - February, 1971. 4 pages including covers and advertisements.
- McNeil, Paul "The Old Streetwalker"
- Richards, Paul J. "A LOOK AT VIETNAM IN '69 or THE EFFECTS OF SPUTNIK ON AMERICAN EDUCATION"
- McNeil, Paul "A LOOK AT INTELLECTUAL SNOBBERY IN '71 and/or THE EFFECTS OF AMERICAN EDUCATION ON THE AMERICAN EDUCATED"
- rhys, skyles "return of judas viator"
- rhys, skyles "spanish soliloquy"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "Boston Common"
- rhys, skyles "jews, circa 1940"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "How Awesome is this Place"
- Rybarski, Michael A. "EXERCISE NO. 3."
- Gray, Thomas "as Mother beams"
- McNeil, Paul "CAT'S CRADLE"
- Paul, Michael James "ROCK AND ROLL THOSE DAYS FOR MIKE MCDONALD"
- Greer, Jim
- Gousie, Gene
- Paul, Michael "for C."
- Bucknavage, John "Plaintive Recourse"
- rhys, skyles "Read Me"
- Charpentier, Robert "Your Room"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "I, Pygmalion"
- Magner, Tom
- Tetreault, Philip A. "My Life is Living"
- Magner, Tom "Drinking thinking they got it made"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.