Volume 54, Number 3 - May 1975. 22 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Pazienza, Stephanie "Gehenna"
- Maciag, Drew "The Problem With Wet Trees"
- Cabrera, Ana Margarita "Poem: For John Browning (1950 - 1975)
- Frank, Ann "The Unwanted One"
- Beaudreault, Marc "Glass"
- Tierney, Kevin "Smokey Chowder"
- Mele, Kathleen "blue sky at night"
- Avakian, Robert "Genocidal Chords"
- Dias, Angela "Loom"
- Fay, Pauline "Cooking Sunday Bacon; thinking about Monday"
- Keaney, Maureen "Senior Citizens pediatrics ward"
- Woody, Michael "Music of the Spheres"
- Perel, Jane Lunin "Conch"
- Selley, April "The Reunion"
- Prevey, Debra "in memory of anne sexton and sylvia plath"
- Asman, Robert J. "Dancing on The Heads of Cockroaches"
- Slonina, Patricia "Light Gathering"
- Cioe, George
- Koluch, Stephen C.
- Donohue, Christopher
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.