The Alembic - Volume LXI, Number 1 - Spring, 1982. 32 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Flynn, Patricia "ODE TO A RADISH"
- Lombardi, Diane C. "THE DANCER"
- Gainer, Ed "*a recluse poet"
- Hogan, Peggy "UNTITLED"
- O'Connor, Katie "UNTITLED"
- MacGillivray, Karen "SCALPEL"
- Unternährer, Peter "WINTER"
- Ellerbeck, Brian "WHAT THE WAVES SAID"
- Cinquegranna, Diane "ONION"
- O'Connor, Katie "JOYS OF A JALAPINO PEPPER"
- Panaggio, Jim "MY FRIEND"
- Alex, Anthony "TO THOSE WHO LAUGH AT MY SIGHT"
- Kulbis, Tony "PARTISAN"
- Flynn, Patricia "STEINWAY"
- Evangelos, Lori "STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF EGYPT IN MY MIND WITH RAMESES II, THE GREAT STONE FACE"
- Sprague, Joe "inner mirror"
- Deryck, Sandra Jeanne "TALK IN A COLLEGE LIBRARY"
- Gainor, Ed "scholastic trilogy (biting the hand..)"
- MacGillivray, Karen "PAPER DOLLS"
- Kulbis, Tony "THE ME GENERATION SYMPHONY"
- Evangelos, Lori "WOMEN WITH WINGS WILL FLY"
- Perel, Jane Lunin ""SEATED FIRGURE AGAINST A CURVED WALL, 1956-57""
- Flynn, Patricia ""AFTERNOON WALK II""
- Ellerbeck, Brian "THE LARK'S SONG"
(in order of appearance)
- Cibulskis, Ann
- Elkington, R. Newell
- *Hadden, Doug
- *Mantarri, Desiree
- Glionna, Christopher G.
- cover drawing by Sockler, Paula
*Denotes Annual Contest Award-winner
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.