The Alembic - Volume VII, Number 5 – February, 1927. 48 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Hanley, J.C., "Dead Poets (Verse)"
- Samaan, Anis, "Louis Veuillot"
- Prior, Gerald J., "Inspiration (Verse)"
- Hanley, J.C., "Gloria Mundi"
- O'Connell, John, "Charles Lamb Comes Up the Drive"
- Lannen, Joseph, "The Fall of Amon"
- Prior, Gerald J., "The Happy Failure (Verse)"
- Danger, O., "What Nice Glory"
- Kaveny, Henry, "Residuum"
- Prior, Gerald J., "Editorial"
- Spaight, Daniel, "Exchanges"
- McGrath, T. Russell, "Chronicle"
- McKenna, Francis, "Alumni Notes"
- "Scalpel and Forceps"
- Spahr, Raymond, "German Scientists in Medicine"
- McClellan, George B., "Medical Systems"
- Dromgoole, Walter, "Athletics"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.