Volume IX, Number 3 – December 1928. 54 pages not including covers and including some advertisements.
- Hickey, Carroll, "Bright Star, Would That I Were Steadfast"
- Hanley, John C., "Retired"
- Kittredge, William, "Did the Romans Go to School?"
- Hickey, Carroll, "Revealed (verse)"
- Greene, Francis E., "An Objection"
- Carroll, Charles, "Literature - What Is It?"
- Keough, John F., "Book Review"
- Hanley, John C., "Something to Say"
- Curley, Thomas J., "Editorials"
- Aylward, Ambrose V., "Exchange"
- Greene, Francis E., "Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind (verse)"
- McClellan, George B. & Earnshaw, George P., "Alumni"
- Greene, Francis, E., "Chronicle"
- Krieger, John, "Athletics"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.