Volume IX, Number 7 - April 1929. 44 pages, not including covers or advertisements.
- Smith, Robert L., "Useless Battle"
- Quirk, Charles, "Reflections on a Street Corner"
- Coffey, James L., "Ballyhoo!"
- Hanley, Jonh C., "Something to Say"
- Silva, John J., "Colophons"
- Hickey, Carroll, "April Inkling (verse)"
- Skalko, Francis, "Amnesty"
- Keough, John F., "Book Review"
- Hickey, Carroll, "Little America (verse)"
- Aylward, Ambrose V., "Exchange"
- Curley, Thomas J., "Editorial"
- Greene, Francis E., "Chronicle"
- Earnshaw, George and McClellan, George, "Alumni"
- Krieger, John E., "Athletics"
- Baseball Schedule
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.