Volume IX, Number 9 - June 1929. 50 pages, not including cover or advertisements.
- Alembic Staff Picture
- Mullen, Francis, "Catholic Christian Education"
- Aylward, Ambrose V., "Our Constitution"
- Rosmond, Clifford, "The Senior Class in 1929"
- Quirk, Charles C., "The Junior Class in 1929"
- Krieger, John E., "The Sophomore Class in 1929"
- Ryan, Edward, "The Freshman Class in 1929"
- Hanley, John C., "Something to Say"
- Curley, Thomas J., "Editorials"
- Aylward, Ambrose V., "Exchange"
- Earnshaw, George and McClellan, George, "Alumni"
- Greene, Francis E., "Chronicle"
- Krieger, John E., "Athletics"
- Index to Volume Nine
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.