Volume XVII, Number 1 – November 1934. 57 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Cavanagh, John F., "Autumn on Campus"
- Hanson, Edward F., "The Little Theatre"
- Fairbrother, James G., "An Open Letter to a Freshman"
- Scowcroft, George T., "The Case of Sir Henry"
- Cavanagh, John F., "Inklings"
- Condon, Richard J., "The Ills We Have"
- Doyle, John V., "The Art of Blushing"
- Hughes, E. Riley, "How Tomes Have Changed!"
- "The Moon"
- "Campus Chronicle"
- "Press Box"
- "Exchange Department"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.