The Alembic - Volume XVIII, Number 3 - December 1936. 61 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Cavanagh, John F., "Taj Mahal"
- David, Daniel P., "Course of the Twin Stars"
- Fairbrother, James G., "$ !"
- Murphy, Robert T., "Easter (poem)"
- Murray, Jr., Herbert F., "Come to Me (poem)"
- Duprey, Leo, "Poe"
- McCarthy, John B., "Dream and Awakening"
- Hogan, Thomas J., "Novel Novels"
- Scowcroft, George T., "The Defense Rests"
- Hanson, Jr., Edward F., "Gilbert Stuart House"
- Condon, Richard J., "St. Thomas Aquinas (ode)"
- "How Tomes Have Changed!"
- "Campus Chronicle"
- "Press Box"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.