Volume 19, Number 1 - October 1936. 66 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Sheen, Rt. Rev. Msgr., Fulton, J., "The Dignity of Man"
- Hughes, Edward Riley, "Perception--A Poem"
- O'Brien, George V., "The Kettle--A Short Story"
- Geary, William Denis, "Good Intentions--A Poem"
- Healy, Robert C., "Corvo, Singer In Solitude"
- Gibbons, Walter F., "On The Psychology Of Hosiery"
- Hughes, Edward Riley, "First Citizen--A Poem"
- King, Francis J., "Present Day Art"
- Geary, William Denis, "Moderation--A Poem"
- Graham, John A., "One Fleeting Hour--A Short Story"
- Geary, William Denis, "Flight--A Poem"
- Plasse, William B., "Races Are Fixed!"
- McTige, Joseph, "Fair Ireland"
- Hughes, Edward Riley, "Prayer--A Poem"
- Hughes, Walter Appleton, "The Bore The Merrier"
- Hughes, Edward Riley, "Via Crucis--A Poem"
- Flynn, Thomas, "Catholics, Child Labor and the Amendment"
- Scowcroft, George T., "The Collegiate World"
- "Book Reviews"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.