Volume XIV, Number 4 – May 1934. 67 pages not including covers and including limited advertisements. (Volume incorrectly numbered as XVI on cover.)
- Dyer, Joseph P., "The Fourth Bishop of Providence"
- McGowan, J. Ford, "Recovery"
- McMullen, Brendan J., "Houses"
- McGrath, James A., "Why Shun Politics?"
- Carty, Joseph B., "Contentment"
- "Rotunda Gallery"
- "Press Box"
- "Nitwit Notes and Caustic Comment"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.