Volume 18, Number 1 – November 1935. 51 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "The Divine Teacher"
- Sullivan, William, "A Thousand Times No!"
- Pike, Arthur S., "A Test on Shakespeare"
- McCarthy, John B., "Arma Virumque Cano!"
- Greene, Raymond, "Critique on Progress"
- Graham, John A., "The Case of the Blue Sedan"
- Thompson, Francis, "Poem - The Gobbler Philosopher"
- Halligan, Francis, "Scholastic Disputations"
- "Sonnet to St. Albert"
- Larcher, Richard P., "The Freedom of the Cs"
- Soar, Albert, "Saint Albert Window and Acrostic"
- "The Faculty"
- "Cap, Gown and Halo"
- "Alumni Allusions"
- "The Reviewing Stand"
- "Campus Spotlight"
- "Football in the Days of Queen Elizabeth"
- "The Court of Sport"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.