Volume 26, Number 3 - March 1948. 105 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Eagle, George, "Another Vintage"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Those Tender Years"
- Kurguz, Peter William, "A Students Prayer"
- Meagher, Francis T., "History's Lesson"
- Lynch, John J., "Modern Trends"
- Henry, Wales B., "The Dim Red Glow"
- "$64 Question"
- Cochran, Hunter George, "Modern Poetry and the New Slavery"
- Doherty, Robert E., "Memoirs From Bedlam"
- Weir, Fantasy, "Illustration"
- Scungio, Raymond, "Things Are Really Racy In Rio"
- "Football and the Friars"
- Eagle, George L., "Hearse-Verse"
- Doherty, Robert E., "From Europe About the Marshall Plan"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.