Volume 18, Number 4 – May 1936. 80 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "Frontispiece: The La Chapelle Rose Window"
- Sullivan, William J., "We, The Class of '36"
- Hughes, E. Riley, "Ships Passing By"
- Larcher, Richard P., "Truth With Extravagance"
- Schriever, Donald C., "Darling Donald Duck"
- Healy, Robert, "Music Hath Charms"
- Dyer, Joseph P., "Hummin' Wires - A Playlet"
- Duprey, Leo, "Hex and Sex"
- Hogan, Thomas, "Cap, Gown and Halo - St. John Chrysostom"
- Fanning, John, "These Caps and Gowns"
- "Commencement Supplement - Senior Biographies"
- "The Reviewing Stand"
- "The Campus Spotlight"
- "The Court of Sport"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.