Volume 13, Number 5 – February 1933. 23 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Calendar for February
- "Who's Who Herein"
- Kaylor, William F. "Longing - A Story"
- Brennan, Joseph T. "Bryon En Route to Rome?"
- LaCroix, John L. "The Paradox of Byron"
- The Essayists "Still More Melange"
- Higgins, Daniel J. "Merely Players"
- "Sea Chill" - From "The New Yorker"
- "Song of a Transient"
- Murray, Jr., Herbert J. "Calvin Coolidge"
- Shunney, Walter J. "When News Isn't News - A Story"
- Lyons, Edward C. "Alumni Notes"
- Haylon, William D. "Checkerboard"
- Skenyon, Francis J. & Tebbetts, George R. "Athletics"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.