Volume XII, Number 3 – January 1932. 28 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "Who's Who in the Alembic"
- "Frontispiece - The Halt of the Wise Men"
- Considine, George L. "John La Farge"
- Powers, Paul J. "The Matinee - and After"
- Murray, Herbert "No Stars Tonight"
- McDonough, John "Dona Nobis Pacem!"
- Higgins, Daniel J. "PC Personalities: John J. Cleary"
- Melaragno, Alfred A. "Play Not the 'Pastorale'"
- "Sophs At Play - By Three of Them"
- Shunney, Walter J. "Open Letter Number Three"
- Haylon, William D. "Checkerboard"
- O'Neill, Matthew F. "The Alumni Corner"
- Tebbetts, George "Athletics"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.