Volume 12, Number 2 – December 1931. 32 pages including covers and advertisements.
- "Who's Who in the Alembic"
- "A Christmas Message from the Dean"
- Harrison, George F. "A Reply to 'An Open Letter to a Freshman'"
- McDonald, Martin J. "The Time Element Enters"
- Lilly, Daniel "The Egotist's Soliloquy"
- McDonough, John "Stella Matutina"
- Norback, Howard G. "P.C. Personalities: Mickey Foster"
- Hoban, Albert J. "Release"
- Shunny, Walter J. "Chiaroscuro"
- Considine, George L. "A Transitional Painter"
- Haylon, William D. "The Checkerboard"
- O'Neill, Matthew F. "The Alumni Corner"
- Tebbetts, George "Athletics"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.