Volume 28, Number 3 - March 1950. 100 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Eagle, George L., "A Way of Understanding"
- Hartung, Mike, "Hurricane Within"
- Hartung, Mike, "Strange Ship"
- D'Ambrosio, Raymond, "The Idol of Beauty"
- Hartung, Mike, "Departure"
- Vayo, Harold E., Jr., "Variations on a Theme"
- Wooley, Charles F., "Stop This Murder"
- Henry, Wales B., "Rest Stop"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Wanderlust"
- Flanigan, Paul, "Distinction"
- Flanigan, Paul, "Hypermetricity"
- Fletcher, Paul Francis, "When Adam Saw The Sun Decline"
- Hartung, Mike, "Moon of Hope"
- Fletcher, Paul Francis, "The Moors of Nantucket"
- Henry, Wales B., "Frustration"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.