Volume XXVII, Number 2 - January 1950. 68 pages including covers and advertisements.
- D'Ambrosio, Raymond, "La Giuliana"
- Wooley, Charles F., "Singsong of Futility"
- Slain, John J., "The Greek Wheel"
- Flanigan, Paul, "A Caller From The Sea"
- Rossi, Alessandro, "A Bit of Bread"
- Vayo, Harold E., "Midwinter Night Enchantment"
- Plummer, William H., "Blakesmoor Today"
- Brott, Clifford J., "When We Were Young"
- Brott, Clifford J., "'Tis Adieu That I Must Bid Thee"
- Brott, Clifford J., "So Christian 'Tis That I Will Be"
- Slain, John J., "Sonney For Connie"
- Flanigan, Paul, "To A Lost Love"
- Flanigan, Paul, "Lullaby In An Autumn Wood"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.