Volume 27, Number 4 - May 1949. 74 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Fortin, Andrew G., "As Others See Us"
- Plummer, William H., "An Island To Himself"
- Scungio, Raymond L., "Frenzy In Frisco"
- Vayo, Harold E., "To Catch The Sun"
- Sharkey, Walter J., "Hill-Bound"
- Cochran, George H., "Practical Joke"
- Honnen, William H., Jr., "The Eternal Triangle"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Senescence"
- Vayo, Harold E., Jr., "Lost Innocence"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Simplicity"
- FitzSimmons, Edward P., "A Year Ago Today"
- Cochran, George H., "An Intimation of Prophecy"
- Brott, Clifford J., "Recollection"
- Vayo, Harold E., Jr., "Song of the Prisoner's Soul"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.