Volume 2, Number 7- April 1922. 50 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Walsh, John P., "Easter"
- Nugent, Lewis M., "Some Contemporary Poets"
- Dwyer, Francis L., "Lady of Hebrin Hill"
- McAvoy, Francis S., "The Rosary"
- Robinson, Gilbert E., "Say it with Jobs"
- Palmer, John, "I Heard My Casket Coffin"
- Conner, William J., "And No Play"
- Creaby, Jack, "The Ass"
- Ford, E. Francis, "Not Fireproof"
- Walrus, "Said the Walrus to the Carpenter"
- Walsh, John P., "Divina Commedia"
- Casey, Frank, "Memories"
- R., P.J., "Read 'Em and Weep"
- Froid, Tres, "Ode to Free Will"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.