Volume 39, Number 2 - April 1960. 34 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Moynahan, Timothy, "Inspiration"
- Doherty, Philip, "An Open Letter"
- Thibodeau, Ted, "Divorce"
- Freda, William, "Mark Twain's Attitude Towards the Church: A Paradox"
- Thibodeau, Ted, "Epitaph on a Disc Jockey"
- Crawley, Thomas, "It Takes a Thief"
- Williams, John, "Allen Tate Speaks at Brown: A Review"
- Thibodeau, Ted, "With Apologies to the Authors"
- Goetz, Charles, "A Review of 'Power Without Property' "
- Maguire, T. F., "The Passing Away"
- P., E. A., "Poe's Eldorado Revisited"
- Eck, Thomas, "Vivace"
- Sullivan, G. Brian, "Matrimonial"
- Berrigan, Ted, "Sometimes for a Little While for Gerry"
- Leidig, Richard, "December Pastorale"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.