Volume XLI, Number 3 - Spring 1962. 89 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Velleca, Robert. "Short Story: The Narrow House"
- Breitenbach, Robert. "Play: The Perfect Communist"
- Velleca, Robert. "Essay: You're All a Bunch of Actors"
- Leidig, R.A.. "Poem: The Waste - A Parody"
- Eagleson, John. "A P.C. Gringo"
- Eck, Thomas. "Impression"
- Kimball, Edwin. "Barrabas"
- McIntyre, Dave. "The Great Deceiver"
- Farrell, Joseph. "Escape"
- Hattley, Joseph. "I Am the Cross"
- Welch, Jr., Raymond F.. "Too Young"
- Welkey, George M.. "Passaic"
- Velleca, Robert. "Denny's Crying"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.