Volume M, Number 1 - Winter 1970. 5 pages including covers and advertisements.
- H.W. "Mythologies"
- McDonald, Way "The Third Bull"
- Carrillo, Jack "The Nighttime Cold Reliever"
- Greer, Jim ""Joe""
- Partridge, Tom "The Ecstasy of Pain, For Samuel Beckett"
- Rhys, Skyles (for eec) "S-"
- Kilgallen, Mike "Musical Notes"
- Partridge, Tom "from "Broken Windows""
- Rhys, Skyles "Plastic Conceptions"
- Rhys, Skyles
- MR PM IBM "Computer Poem"
- right on "Nigger 1970"
- Paul, Michael "Anthony's Autobiography: Zodiac Days"
- Charpentier, Bob "in the palm of my hand"
- Pettit, Kevin "Island, also"
- McNeil, P.
- Parrillo, Jack "for Zoe"
- Rybarski, Michael
- Parrillo, Jack "Black Sapphire Rum"
- Paul, Mike "Street Riffs"
- Right On
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.