Volume 50, May 1969. 34 pages including covers and advertisements.
- GRENIER, MARK "TO THE TELLER OF FAIRY TALES"
- MARCUS, DANIEL "AN ELEGY ON THE MOST RECENT DEATH OF ST. GREGORY VII OR THE PRICKLY PEAR IS DEAD"
- GRENIER, MARK "OF FROST AND FLOWERS"
- DURNEY, CHRIS "PRAYER"
- PARILLO, JACK "THE DARK SIDE OF THE FLOWER"
- DURNEY, CHRIS "GUNSHOTS RATTLE . . ."
- CASHMAN, JOHN "HER'S"
- DURNEY, CHRIS "A NAKED CHILD IN THE BLOSSOMS"
- CASHMAN, JOHN "SMOKE"
- DUCLOS, STEPHEN "PLEASE DO, LORD"
- GUMBLEY, STEPHEN "SPRINGTIME FANCY"
- SIMMONS, BRIAN "MYOPIA"
- CLARK, ROY PETER "THE ONE QUARTET"
- CICCONE, MICHAEL "YESTERDAY'S GARBAGE"
- MARANDOLA, ARTHUR "THERE IS NO ONE . . ."
- FERGUSON, PAUL F. "TIROS II"
- BARRY, JOHN KEVIN "THE ROMAN EUNUCH-PRIESTS"
- OTERO, OLGA
- FRAME, KEN "OP DRAWING"
- FRAME, KEN "COVER DESIGN"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.