Volume 55, Number 1 - November 1975. 27 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Slonina, Patricia L. "Taking Out the Boat"
- Prevey, Debra "impressions: fall"
- Tremblay, Bill "Janis Joplin & The Invention of Barbed Wire"
- Schaffer, Dora "Bounty Hunter"
- Coskren, Thomas M., O.P. "A Better Parlor: Setting as Meaning in Henry James's The Bostonians"
- Maciag, Drew "My Heart Is A Japanese Garden Like Paper Blossoms In A Chinese Sunset"
- McCrorie, Edward "Big Tree Talk"
- Avakian, Robert M. "Crystal Sphericon Windows"
- Gray, Jereld "Complaint"
- Picararo, Steve "Rousseau! Rousseau!"
- Selley, April "Love Poem"
- Perel, Jane Lunin "Bass Head Washed Up on Shore at Galilee, R.I., July 16, 1975"
- Woody, Michael M. "The Elegy"
- Logan, S. "What The Fish Sees"
- McCrorie, Edward
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.