Volume LI, Number 4 - April 1971. 6 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Kilgallen, Mike "Road"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. (for Jeffery) "Simply"
- "No Honor Among Thieves"
- Rybarski, Michael "Beauty and La Bete"
- Paul, Michael James "The Wisdom Calling"
- Kilgallen, Michael "Auf dem Wasser zu singen"
- Kilgallen, Michael "My mistress Death"
- Triquet, James "VIII"
- Lorca, Federico Garcia "Selected Poems"
- Rybarski, Michael
- Gunther, Paul "The Echoes of Love"
- Huzuinga, J.R. "The Grateful Space City Awareness Award"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "The Rape of Mary Black"
- "Words Only Fit for a Napkin"
- Rybarski, Michael "Plaything of the Month"
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor (The Brothers Karamazov)
- "Historical Cemetery No. 2"
- (IN MEMORY OF MARGARET McNAMARA)
- (ERECTED BY MICHAEL IVERS)
- Rybarski, Michael A.
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "Nantucket Calm"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "Respite Finem"
- Ball, Gary "Supplication"
- Slavin, Bob "A Shadow's Life"
- Stripling, Thomas E.
- Triquet, James "III"
- koussa, r. "Oval Oracles"
- "II est fine"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "Towards Apogee"
- Gunther, Paul "Point of Crisis"
- Kilgallen, Michael "My brother games with age"
- O'Neil, Charles J., Jr. "A Man Grown"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.